<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:56 PM
As usual had church today. Today's worship was great, the hymphs and songs were so meaningful. But today's sermon was bad. We had this south African guy speaking to us and its hard to understand his accent. So spent the whole sermon staring and reading Matthew.

It was Rachel and Amos duty today for leading, Lynette played and I just clicked the slides. My job was the easiest. Ryan gave us a choice: ABC or lesson, we chose ABC cause we wanted to continue the interesting story of Revelation. But don't know why, didn't concentrate much during ABC, was thinking bout alot of other things and stomach was rumbling badly too. Feel so sinful now.

I didn't manage to lock myself in my room today, like what kaiweng has tagged. It's really very hard to lock myself, the temptations of computer and TV are SUPER hard to resist. Try it and you will know. Now to think back, I didn't do much today also. So saddening!

Prayer request: We will be taking back out chinese O-level result tmr. Pray tt those who didn't do that well be able to take the hit and pray tt those who achieve their desired results wont go around boasting.
Pray tt I won't fall sick tmr or tue coz my eng o-level is coming this tue and pray tt I won't be too nervous too.

YINGHERNG, YOU'RE A REALLY A REAL GREAT FRIEND:)
back to the top